I picked up my final week's CSA box from Suzie's Farm on Saturday. It contained the following:
- 1 head lettuce (8.5 oz)
- yellow beans (13.25 oz)
- bunch of carrots with greens attached (10.25 oz)
- bag of spinach (4.5 oz)
- bag of arugula (6 oz)
- sweet yellow snap peas (9 oz)
- bunch of white turnips (13.5 oz)
- 1 small Romanesco cauliflower, with lots of leaves attached (1 lb 14 oz)
- small crowns of broccoli (11.75 oz)
- container of pea greens (4 oz box), originally supposed to be sunflower greens
- 2 small Sweet Pepper Golden treasure (3 oz)
Can I make anything with the pretty greens attached to the carrots?
I mostly finished everything from last week's box except for the squash and herb mixes. Lots of salads and soups.