Saturday, November 5, 2011

Suzie's Farm: Week 2

Sorry, it's been a really busy week so no picture this week or weighted values, but I can at least provide the list of items in this week's box:

Suzie's Farm - Week 2 box contents:
  • acorn squash, 2 small
  • 1 bunch mint
  • 6 small zucchini
  • 2 large brown onions
  • bag of small tomatoes
  • two small heads of fennel
  • mixed sweet peppers (golden treasure, red pimiento)
  • head of lettuce
  • basket of habeneros
  • red russian kale
  • bunch of radishes
  • 2 bunches of onion purplette

I used a lot of last week's items to make chili for Halloween.  I'm still working through the fennel and acorn squash.  And the habeneros?  I took those into work and didn't dare try them myself.  I was coughing just chopping jalapenos the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...