Saturday, June 20, 2009

Chana Masala


With our recent trips to different Indian restaurants recently, I decided to try to make Chana Masala. I found a recipe off of Route79.com which sounded pretty good. And then I did some more searching online and found a recipe off of Recipezaar.com to compare. Against my better judgment, I decided to use Recipezaar.com since there were reviews. I say against my better judgment because although I followed the recipe to a T, it was missing salt, which I had to add, some more water to cook the chickpeas (it definitely took longer than 10 minutes), and I think the potatoes that were used in the recipe at Route79.com would have complemented the dish nicely. I think it was a good starting point overall, but could use some more work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...