Sunday, March 21, 2010

Best Ever Zucchini Bread

On Friday, I made chocolate chip cookies, or what we call in our household "Perfect Cookies". It's just a basic chocolate chip recipe but I added in walnuts, dark chocolate, and caramel.


Yesterday, I didn't have time to do any baking... Kameran's bachelorette party.

But today, it was back to baking. Today's bake of the day was Zucchini Bread. It is delicious! I highly recommend this recipe. It's too bad I only made 2 loaves because I might eat them both by the end of the week.

Makes 2 loaves

3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp ground cinnamon
3 eggs
1 cup vegetable / canola oil
2 1/4 cups sugar
3 tsp vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts

1) Grease and flour 2 bread pans.
2) Sift flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
3) Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together. Add sifted ingredients. Stir in zucchini and nuts.
4) Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 50 minutes.
5) Enjoy and eat well!

1 comment:

  1. You will make the Wong name proud if you really consume both these loaves within one week!

    I had 2 of your cookies (all he saved me). They were tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...