Monday, October 17, 2011

Inland Empire CSA: Mystery Week 5 box

It turns out I had another box waiting for me from the Inland Empire CSA. I'm not sure what happened or why I have another box, but I'm not complaining!

This time, the note under my name said "no grapefruit" and there was ZERO grapefruit in the box.

Week 5's box:
  • 1 bag arugula (6.25 oz)
  • fingerling potatoes (1 lb 1/2 oz), not pictured
  • heirloom tomatoes (2 lb 4.75 oz)
  • 6 round zucchini (2 lb 5.75 oz)
  • romaine head (9.75 oz)
  • mystery melon (2 lb 6.5 oz)
  • part of a large seeded watermelon (3 lb 12.5 oz), not pictured
  • 2 ears corn (1 lb 9 oz)
  • 3 lemons (10.75 oz)
  • 5 oranges (1 lb 11 oz)
  • 1 eggplant (9.75 oz)

I should be able to use all of the contents this week... but I'm wondering what I'll do with all of the zucchini...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...